OBJECTIVES Of MISKI
· To provide excellent health and education services for the community in south and central regions specially lower/ middle shabelles and Hiran regions
· Objectives of the organization is mainly focused on upgrading the living condition of the marginalized people in the organizations operation areas through consultation and collaboration with its beneficiary communities as following
· To educate and motivate the community on social and health issues such as health checking in IDP Comps, HIV/AIDS awareness and deferment of female genital mutilation (FGM) practices.
To raise community peace awareness through participatory on sustainable development and respect for human rights
- To document, investigate monitor and advocate for each section occurring in our geographical areas.
- To support and encourage the renaissances of the agricultural production, livestock, and education and income generation projects.
- Set up one community health center in KM15 during the year 2011